This is a basic program for the new cyclist or
- Detailed workout on how to
perform a basic start up test to establish heart rate zones.
- A training plan that is built
around your real life schedule.
- Description page to reference
each work out for better understanding of what you are doing.
- Phone call to get the plan
- Two monthly phone calls (made
- Two emails per week answered
in 24 hours.
- One revision of your plan per
- Technique guidance. Positioning
on the bike while out of the saddle. This is very important!!
- Race course analyzing for
your Key races. How the race usually unfolds on that particular course.
Where the big moves need to be made and where to be in the last turn.
- Cross training and weight
program incorporated into your training during the base and build period.
Return to Home page.